Purchasing the right insurance plan can be complex. However, if you learn some basic, but important, terms and spend a little time to do some homework, you can pick a plan with ease. Some up-front preparation and being aware of your options will help you avoid picking a costly plan that doesn’t cover your most important healthcare needs.
MyHealthSpin’s Easy Healthcare: Choose Your Health Insurance gives you the practical steps you can take to choose the right insurance plan for you and your family, including:
- Where to get health insurance
- Who you can cover on health insurance you pay for (and who you can’t)
- The difference between a doctor taking your insurance and participating in your insurance (and why that’s important)
- What to do if you lose your job and your health insurance
- How to choose health insurance on the ObamaCare healthcare exchanges
A noted expert on healthcare, Lori-Ann Rickard will take the mystery out of health insurance with this MyHealthSpin expert’s guide!