A practical guide to making the right decisions for seniors when living independently is no longer an option.
As parents and loved ones age, we want them to live their lives as independently as possible for as long as possible. But there may come a time when things change, when the need for care becomes greater than the desire to live independently. What do you do then? How do you make the right decision without being overwhelmed? How do you even begin talking about it?
MyHealthSpin’s Easy Healthcare: Choosing an Assisted Living Facility gives you the practical advice you need to make the right choice.
Our ebook walks you through all the things you need to consider, both big and small, including:
- What is an assisted living facility?
- What are the most important things to consider?
- How do I talk to my loved one and other family about making the move?
- What are the most surprising “little things” to look for that will make all the difference for your loved one?
- How do I prepare my loved one for the move?
- How do I negotiate with the facility?
With over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, MyHealthSpin founder Lori-Ann Rickard helps you make your decision the smart way with this expert guide!