Get the tools you need to examine your health insurance choices and confidently make the decisions that are right for you.
Purchasing the right insurance plan can be complex. However, if you learn some basic, but important, terms and spend a little time to do some homework, you can pick a plan with ease. Some up-front preparation and being aware of your options will help you avoid picking a costly plan that doesn’t cover your most important healthcare needs.
MyHealthSpin’s Easy Healthcare: Choose Your Health Insurance gives you the practical steps you can take to choose the right insurance plan for you and your family, including:
- Where to get health insurance
- Who you can cover on health insurance you pay for (and who you can’t)
- The difference between a doctor taking your insurance and participating in your insurance (and why that’s important)
- What to do if you lose your job and your health insurance
- How to choose health insurance on the ObamaCare healthcare exchanges
A noted expert on healthcare, Lori-Ann Rickard will take the mystery out of health insurance with this MyHealthSpin expert’s guide!