As the summertime nears and the flu season is upon us, this is a great time to make sure your kids are staying active but also remaining healthy. Keeping your family’s health records up-to-date, knowing your family health history, and taking some time out of your day to relax can sometimes make all the difference when you’re faced with those unexpected childcare situations.
How do you go about making sure your kids’ health records are updated? How do you gather your family’s health history? What do you do when faced with unexpected childcare?
Your questions are important. That’s why I have scheduled a FREE live webinar on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 2 p.m. EST to cover tips and tools for Busy Moms just like you!
Register HERE now.
Ready to get ahead of all your families healthcare needs? Tune into the webinar to learn:
- How to make sure your children’s health records are up-to-date.
- Keeping track of your family’s health history.
- Tips to taking care of yourself with a hectic schedule.
- What to do when faced with unexpected childcare.
- What health benefits are included in your healthcare plan.