The beginning of the year is a great time to start creating an emergency plan focused around you and your families needs. Life tends to get hectic fast. The benefit of creating a plan gives you an advantage when unexpected things happen, as they often do. In times of emergency, you will be prepared and I have just the steps for you to take action.
How do you go about creating a plan? What should be on your check-list? Who should be chosen as your emergency contact? What should you expect in an emergency?
Your questions are important. That’s why I have scheduled a live webinar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 2 p.m. Eastern to cover tips and tools for unplanned healthcare. Register Now.
Ready to prepare for unexpected health care? Tune into the webinar to learn:
- How to create an emergency plan.
- How to create a medical life list.
- How to prepare for assisted care & recovery.
- How to plan for unexpected childcare.
- How to take care of a healing loved one.